CRYSTAL'S HOT SPOT

Sharing Celebrity Gossip With The World!!!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

X-Men 3 Was Awesome!!!!!


Got to see it while we were on vacation and it was great! I personally think it was the best of the three X-Men movies.

There were a few surprises. Well more than a few surprises. And they were big ones!!! But my goodness it was sooooooo good.

I missed this part but be sure to stay in the theater until the end of the credits. Apparently there is a little clip there that is pretty important.

I really hope that there is an X-Men 4. I do know that a new movie about Wolverine is in the works. Can't wait.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the info Crystal. My hubby and I will go see it. I was a little unsure about going with him but he likes those kinda movies..

    Thanks

     
  • At 2:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool Movie...kinda wish there were more characters involved from the old series. More Bad Guys would have been interesting. Never the less it was a great movie to see. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Third time was a charm.

     
  • At 1:45 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent movie but I too missed the end of the credits :( Can someone tell me what happened at the end of the credits?

     
  • At 7:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great Movie Crystal...it was awesome. thanks again...

    PS Go Oilers Go...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home