CRYSTAL'S HOT SPOT

Sharing Celebrity Gossip With The World!!!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Busy Weekend and Week for Crystal



Hey all!!! I have a really busy 9 days coming up. I am working tonight and tomorrow during the day. Being a bartender, I work some weird hours. So I will try to keep stuff current for the weekend.

But then on Monday, I am leaving on vacation until Saturday.

To fulfill your gossip needs please visit http://www.hotmommadrama.blogspot.com . Her site is awesome.

Have a great week all and I will fill you in on my trip when I get back.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have fun on your vacation, I'll be seeing you soon at the bar.

     
  • At 8:15 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you had a great vacation. Some times us girls just need to get away...hope you had fun wink wink


    Rhonda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home