CRYSTAL'S HOT SPOT

Sharing Celebrity Gossip With The World!!!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I Really Hate To Say This But..............





I hope that Taylor wins American Idol tonight. As he is the lesser of the "two evils".

And I am really hoping that we see that shocked look on Katharine's face tonight when Ryan Seacrest anounces that Taylor has won it all. I just don't like her personality. She seems to be very arrogant. And if I see her father crying one more time, I think I might scream. It was touching in the beginning to see his reaction to her singing but it has just gotten tired.

I really wanted to see Chris and Ace in the finals but since it didn't pan out that way then I hope Taylor kicks Kat's ass in the vote. I would like to see him beat her by a pile of votes so that she can be taken down a peg or two. She needs to get knocked off that pedestal that she has put herself on.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:03 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Taylor Hicks is the next American Idol.

     
  • At 1:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Taylor blew the barn doors wide open and knocked Catherine right on her ass. I wonder what is next for the new AI.

    Tam Tam

     

Post a Comment

<< Home