CRYSTAL'S HOT SPOT

Sharing Celebrity Gossip With The World!!!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!


Well it was tense night. I really thought that it was over for my Oilers last night. I am a die-hard Maple Leafs fan but you never would have guessed that on Wednesday night. We were cheering pretty hard. And you would think that someone had won the lottery when Pisani scored that OT goal.

Game 6 is on Saturday night and I have to work a wedding. GRRRRRR!! I will have to get the upstairs bartender to call down with updates throughout the night. Or maybe I can hid a small TV behind the bar. I don't think that the Bride would like that. Having all of her male guests(and maybe some female ones) crowded around the bar watching the game.

GO OILERS GO!!!!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home