CRYSTAL'S HOT SPOT

Sharing Celebrity Gossip With The World!!!

Monday, June 12, 2006

What Were They Thinking??

I am going to try to add a regular "What Were They Thinking" post. You know, Celebrities wearing those outfits that you just can't believe. So here is the first:





I just don't know about that skirt.


















I know that I posted this one before but it is sooooo bad I had to add it again.















OH MY GAWD!!!!! I am not a fan of Denise Richards, at all. But this just makes it worse.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:45 a.m., Blogger Maura said…

    Umm prostitute Denise?

     
  • At 8:46 a.m., Blogger Maura said…

    What is up with Jessica Simpson? Isn't like a kazillion degree where she lives?

     
  • At 11:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    some one needs to take that woman to the pound with the rest of the shaggy dogs

     
  • At 10:32 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Someone throw Denise Richards a Bone....a big one at that. Maybe the dogs might want to play with her...she looks like some kind of sheep dog bitch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home