CRYSTAL'S HOT SPOT

Sharing Celebrity Gossip With The World!!!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Jennifer Garner Pulls Out of Dallas



It is reported that Jennifer Garner has decided not to play the part of Pam Ewing in the big screen version of Dallas. The reason is because Jennifer Lopez is set to play Sue Ellen.

Jennifer Garner is worried that there might be tension on the set if she and J-Lo are there together.


I think it just shows that Jennifer Garner has class. She obviously cares about the other people on the set and she doesn't want to cause anyone any distress. That is class.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Couldn't agree with you more on that Crystal. Jennifer G. is a very classy person. She is also a very good actress in my books. Electra was a very good movie for her to do. Dallas I don't think its her style anyways. I do hope she has some other work coming out soon. Do you know if she does have any new movies coming out soon? J-LO is nothing next to Jennifer.

     
  • At 2:02 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    they should have dropped JLO from the script and kept Jennifer Garner. She is so much better of an actress then the HO JLO. But seeing that Jennifer being the woman she is, I am glad to see her walk away from this. The POP would have a hay day with her.

     
  • At 7:44 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    JLO couldn't act her way out of a wet paper bag....get rid of the bitch off the show. I know I wouldn't go see that bitch. Actually if they killed her off I might I would enjoy that...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home