CRYSTAL'S HOT SPOT

Sharing Celebrity Gossip With The World!!!

Friday, May 19, 2006

OK HERE IT IS!!!!!

I am so sick of all these other sites that keep on trashing Britney Spears.

They are all call her a bad mother just because she stumbled while carrying her son. We have all done that. And with the press chasing her I am really not surprised that she tripped trying to get away from them.

And then there is the "car seat incident". The whole "rear facing/front facing/he isn't wearing a hat/he flopped over when he fell asleep" thing.

And one of the other sites called Sean fat. He is an adorable baby. And alot of babies are totally chubby. It just makes them that much cuter. And the majority of them outgrow that "baby fat" so I am totally sure that SPF will too. And if he doesn't, who cares! He will still be a cutie.

So here is what I am doing. I am going to post pics of Britney and her family that show that she is a loving, caring mother. So here they are.












































And here is a rare but very nice picture of Kevin and baby Sean.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is totally sad how all the reporters have said nothing but bad things about Brit. Why cann't we just let her be a mom like the rest of us...I don't think any of us are perfect. Last time I looked the perfect person died 2006 years ago. Its time for the POP to give it a rest. Well put Crystal!

    Thank you
    Rhonda

     
  • At 7:11 a.m., Blogger Maura said…

    The only thing I found really disturbing about the video is that poor SP's head snaps back and she doesn't even flinch..doesn't reach to save his head at all but her drink was safe! God forbid you dump your drink to save your baby's head! Initial reaction - reach for your baby's head man! I don't think she can be portrayed as a bad mother or a good mother because no one knows what goes on behind closed doors but I do admit that her actions have shown some pretty "bad mother" taste! I did feel bad when I saw the pics of her crying in a restaurant because I feel bad the celebs can't be alone or left alone in times when they need to cry...laugh...etc but I don't feel bad for the choices she makes because she should be responsible enough to look after her baby instead of relying on other people and making obvious bad choices in front of the world.

     
  • At 9:30 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    just wondering who makes up the rules and regs on good motherhood? I haven't read that book before, not did my mother pass it to me. We may not always be thinking straight, and none of us are perfect mothers. Have you ever done anything that might give someone else an idea of being a bad mother...we are never perfect in anyones eyes. There is always someone out there looking at us wondering why we did the things we did. And yet we have no real reason why we did those things. So before we past judgement on how she handles her son we should look at our own kids and how we have handled and brought them up FIRST

     

Post a Comment

<< Home