CRYSTAL'S HOT SPOT

Sharing Celebrity Gossip With The World!!!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

PEREZ HILTON SUCKS OUT LOUD!!!



I used to be a big fan of perezhilton.com but now I just think that he is a pathetic, low-class, washed-up, wanna-be star.

He makes up the most ridiculous gossip about celebs that he claims to be 'friends' with and then he will take a nice pic of someone and add the most vulgar words and drawings to it.

I really believe that does it purely for the shock value of it all. He wants to be famous but I think his time is up......Perez, get a clue honey, people are not laughing with you, they are laughing at you. Your 15 minutes of true fame were up about a year and a half ago.

I will leave the link to Perez's site in my favorites for the readers of my site that like him......but know this....I totally can't stand the guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home