CRYSTAL'S HOT SPOT

Sharing Celebrity Gossip With The World!!!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Rosie O'Donnell Is A Total Hypocrite!!!


Rosie O'Donnell just drives me nuts!!! This woman will jump on the bandwagon of anything that has the slightest chance of causing a controversy. After the Michael Richards racial tirade(which, by the way, I thought was totally disgusting), she had to make some racial comments of her own.

She is such a hypocrite. She got all pissy at Kelly Ripa's comment "Honey, I don't know where that hand has been." Ripa said this to Clay Aiken after he placed his hand over her mouth in an attempt to silence her. HAH, that ain't possible.....just ask Regis. Rosie said that Kelly's comment was "homophobic".

So, here is why I think that Rosie is a hypocrite:

Rosie said on The View that "Danny DeVito's drunken antics made headlines in China that read: "Ching Chong. Ching Ching Chong. Danny DeVito."

Now you tell me: Are Rosie's comments racial? I certainly think so. I wouldn't necessarily say that Rosie O'Donnell is a racist. I think that she does stuff like this just for the shock value and so that she can be classed as "controversial".

1 Comments:

  • At 4:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think Rosie is a fat, talentless, and foul mouthed monster. Back in the 80's, we critized Rosanne Barr? Well, Rosie, not so Posey, makes Rosanne look like Doris Day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home