CRYSTAL'S HOT SPOT

Sharing Celebrity Gossip With The World!!!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Not That Anyone Is Actually Reading But......

I have moved up in the world all......I have been asked to be a writer for Hot Momma Gossip, the site that started it all for me. It was Chrystie's version of Hot Momma that inspired me to start this site.

Well Chrystie has sold Hot Momma and the new owners are working hard to continue dishing out the best gossip. And now I am one of their Bloggers. So check out the site. The link is in the list of my favorites. I hope I can keep slinging gossip with the best of them. I will still be posting here, just not as often.

Thanks
Crystal

4 Comments:

  • At 4:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We will miss you...

     
  • At 9:08 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats for new job....

     
  • At 9:14 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...and i read your site as often as can! An i think many others do that too...

     
  • At 12:32 p.m., Blogger Crystal said…

    Wow Thank you guys....that means alot

     

Post a Comment

<< Home