CRYSTAL'S HOT SPOT

Sharing Celebrity Gossip With The World!!!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Another Reason For Me To Dislike Jessica Alba!!


As if I needed more reasons. I started to dislike her when I saw the bonus features on the "Honey" DVD. She was a total bitch telling the director when to cut and telling others not to touch her. Total diva wanna-be!!!

And now she has the nerve to start bagging on the British. She has slammed Bob Hoskins and other Brits because they are "hostile and unfriendly".

She is quoted as saying, "They didn't even try to make me feel welcome".

She is also apparently refusing to work with actors like Hugh Grant and Orlando Bloom. What actress in her right mind would refuse to work with Orlando Bloom.

Bitch needs to get a clue.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:38 a.m., Blogger Maura said…

    No shit! I agree.....drama queen. Kinda reminds me of someone...hmmm

     
  • At 2:50 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She was really like that?? I am so bummed. I love her. She seems so genuine. Geez, now I don't know what to think!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home