CRYSTAL'S HOT SPOT

Sharing Celebrity Gossip With The World!!!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Denise Is Dead To Heather


Heather Locklear has stated that her former best friend Denise Richards is "dead to her".

I don't really blame her. I know that if I were in Heather's shoes, I would be pretty pissed if my best friend ended up with my soon to be ex-husband.

But I am very lucky because my best friend would never, ever do something like that. Not to me or any other friend that she has.

Love Ya "Pal"

2 Comments:

  • At 5:57 a.m., Blogger Maura said…

    Yeah Don is all yours baby..no worries...but i am thinking maybe we should try that whip off your shirt dealio on TV? Shall we?

     
  • At 5:17 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if I was a guy I know I would be trying to pick up Heather before I would ever think of trying for Denise. Denise is like a bowling bowl...any guy can pick her up with 3 fingers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home