CRYSTAL'S HOT SPOT

Sharing Celebrity Gossip With The World!!!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I Don't Even Get This At All

I was shocked and confused by last night's episode of American Idol. The bottom three were as follows:



Brandon






Phil





Sanjaya





Ok, after the performances on Tuesday night, I must honestly say that the only one I really remember is Sanjaya's, and that is only because it was soooooooo bad.

Why is it that he is still there and why did Brandon get sent home? I just don't get it. Even Sanjaya knew that he should have gone home. After Ryan Seacrest told him that he was safe, the look on his face showed that he knew he shouldn't be going back to his chair.

I totally don't get what the Americans who vote on American Idol are thinking.

This will be another typical season of American Idol. One where people like Chris Daughtry, Bo Bice, Ace Young, and Constantine Maroulis are sent home and people like Katherine McPhee, Taylor Hicks, and other total ding dongs are allowed to continue in the competition. Don't get me wrong, I like Sanjaya and I think he is a cutie, but come on, let's be realistic. Did he deserve to beat out any one of those other singers? I really don't think so.

We shall see what happens in the weeks to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home