CRYSTAL'S HOT SPOT

Sharing Celebrity Gossip With The World!!!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Faith Hill Freak Out!!


I know it isn't a really great pic but this was Faith Hill's reaction when Carrie Underwood was announced as the winner of the Female Vocalist of the Year at the Country Music Association Awards.

"The idea that I would act disrespectful towards a fellow musician is unimaginable to me," Hill said in a statement. "For this to become a focus of attention given the talent gathered is utterly ridiculous. Carrie is a talented and deserving female vocalist of the year."

Come on Faith, you have awards up the wazzoo, three beautiful kids, and you are married to Tim McGraw. One little award given to Carrie Underwood shouldn't get your knickers in a knot.











I am not a big fan of Carrie Underwood but I am glad she won because the song "Jesus Take The Wheel" was written by a very good friend of mine, Gordon Sampson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home