CRYSTAL'S HOT SPOT

Sharing Celebrity Gossip With The World!!!

Friday, October 27, 2006

One of the Best Photo Shoots Yet!

America's Next Top Model wasn't one of my favorite shows but over the past couple of years it is becoming a show that I don't want to miss. Especially this year now that Monique is gone. That girl got all over my last nerve.

They had a great shoot this past week. The girls all posed with Fabio for romance novel covers and they were great with a few exceptions.




Anchal is one of the most beautiful girls I have seen on this show.

She was the Egyptian Queen and I think that this was the best cover of them all.










The judges really liked Caridee.

Her character was the peasant girl that falls in love with the rich man.











They need to stop sticking Amanda in lesbian shots. Just because the girl thinks she might be gay is no reason that she should be type-cast.

Her character was leaving her husband for another woman.









Michelle is just too stiff in this.

Her character is the woman who's husband has been gone for 2 years and when he comes home she has a baby. Hmmmmm?










I really like Jaeda but I wonder why the judges are keeping her. She has no emotion in her face.

Her character is the girl who is bitten by the vampire and then falls in love with him.










I thought that Brooke was great but I guess the judges didn't agree.

Her character is the woman begging her man not to leave.










Eugena just has a blank stare. There is nothing there.

Her character is the one having the affair.











The judges liked this one of Melrose, who I dislike as much as I disliked Monique.

She is playing the Madam at the brothel. I don't think she looks like a Madam at all. She just looks like on of the girls working for the Madam.








It is really too bad that Brooke got sent packing at the end of the show. She missed her high school graduation only to be sent home on the night of the graduation. Poor kid.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just wonder if these women will be swollowed up in the big world of modeling after the show is over...its a hard life to live

     
  • At 12:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it will only be one lady left at the end of the contest...who ever it is should do well...not all models are as dumb as they look

     

Post a Comment

<< Home