CRYSTAL'S HOT SPOT

Sharing Celebrity Gossip With The World!!!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

I Must Apologize!!!

I know that I am slacking with my gossip but I have good reason. It is now Sunday night. Our dogs have to go to the vet for shots tomorrow and then they are going into the kennel until we get to our new home. On Tuesday the packers are coming in to start packing up all of our stuff. They will finish packing on Wednesday and they will load everything onto the truck on Thursday. Friday is inspection day. We have to attend a wedding on Saturday and on Sunday we will be heading out on the 12 hour drive to our new home town.

We don't actually move into the new house until 28 July so it will be around the first week of August before I can get back online. In my absence, please check out these sites for your Celebrity Gossip needs:

www.hotmommagossip.com
www.popsugar.com
www.perezhilton.com

I hope you will check back with my site every once in a while.

Thank you

Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home