CRYSTAL'S HOT SPOT

Sharing Celebrity Gossip With The World!!!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

****Well Here It Is!!!****

I have spent the past couple of months viewing a site called Hot Momma Drama. It is a celebrity gossip site like mine and I have had a lot of fun reading and posting comments. I liked the site so much that I was prompted to try to start one of my own.

I am going to try to provide celebrity gossip and other interesting bits of information to those of you interested in looking at my Spot.

I really hope that you enjoy it and post lots of comments.

Please remember that anyone who posts a comment is entitled to their own opinion and it is OK to disagree with them but please try to be polite and respectful.

I want to thank Hot Momma for "inspiring" me to do this. Please check out her site too:
www.hotmommadrama.blogspot.com.

Thank you and enjoy!!

Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home